Wow…This whole “8” thing is taking FOREVER. Hopefully I can pick up the pace!
8 Things you* don’t know about me.
(*= Blog-only relations. Some friends and family readers may know some of this…Shows how little I can really hide!)
1. When I was two years old I was playing in a wheelbarrow when it flipped over on top of me. There’s a half-moon scar on my left hand in remembrance of the event.
2. I can’t stand Andie MacDowell. I have no idea why — she’s never done anything to me, but watching her act makes me want to hurt people. It’s a shame, really, because other than her presence I thought 4 Weddings and a Funeral was a good film.
3. I’ve never been to L.A.
4. I hate spiders. Actually, it’s a combination of hate and fear, but nevertheless when they come around, it’s my wife’s problem.
5. In an effort to show my complex layers — even though #4 is true, one of my favorite stories as a child was “Be Nice to Spiders”. In fact, I loved it so much that I memorized it — and my mom would pimp me out to the neighborhood kids who would pay a quarter to watch in amazement as I recited the whole story.
6. As a theatre performer, I have played:
*The Lindbergh Baby
*An insane teenager in a French mental institution
*A rape victim in a performance art piece
*A Flagellant (someone who believes that salvation can only be found through self-mutilation)
*Charlie (you know, the one who got the Chocolate Factory)
7. I think I can sing. Whether others agree is up for interpretation.
8. There are more than 8 things you don’t know about me.